How to use us
1. Sign up online
No account application forms, no delay
2. Get free packaging delivered to you
or use your own packaging and print labels
3. Book a pickup & pay online
Pay as you go or load a prepaid balance
Just follow these steps:
Sign up here by entering basic information about your business.
No account managers, no application forms - no waiting.
- Confirm your account by following the link sent to your email.
- Check our simple prices for sending your parcels.
- To send your parcel, enter your details online, whether it is being picked up by our courier or dropped off by you at a drop off location.
- Pay online using your credit card, debit card*, or a prepaid Pass the Parcel Account Balance.
- When you are ready, visit our Send page.
*We accept Mastercard or Visa.
We offer a courier pick-up from most places in New Zealand. Click here to see if your address qualifies.
If not, simply drop your parcel into one of our depots or agents around New Zealand. Click here to find the one nearest to your home.
If you are dropping your parcel off at a drop point, please contact us on 0800 727 784 once you have dropped it off, this is to let us know your item is ready and waiting for us and will ensure we get to it in a timely manner.
Our courier packs are free and are a great low cost packaging solution.
Remember to check out our Packaging Tips section to find out what kind of packaging is best for your parcel.
- If you want us to, we will email tracking details to the receiver so they can check up on their parcel (they will not see any of your personal details in this email).
- You have the option to request a signature when we deliver your parcel.
- If you have questions, our customer services team is available online from 8.00am until 5.30pm Monday through Friday. Click here to send an email to Customer Services.
- Pass the Parcel is provided by Post Haste Couriers. With access to over 700 couriers throughout New Zealand, and over 30 years experience you can trust us to deliver your parcels.