How to use us
Pass the Parcel is a simple online courier solution for sending your parcels.
Just follow these steps:
- Pack up your item. You can use our packs or boxes or use your own packaging and print a barcoded label. When packaging your item, it is important that you abide by our Packaging Guidelines, and that your parcel does not exceed 25kgs in weight or 1.8m in length. NOTE: to print a label for your own packaging, you need to have a Pass the Parcel login.
- Check our prices. We offer simple prices for sending your parcels. To see our prices, click here.
- Send your parcel online form. When you are ready to send your parcel you need to enter your details online - you need to do this for items being picked up by a courier or dropped off at a drop off location. You will need to tell us where it is coming from and going to, what the Parcel Tracking Code is on your box or pack if you are using Pass the Parcel packaging. You can pay for the cost of sending your parcel with your credit or debit card online or a prepaid Pass the Parcel Account Balance. We accept Mastercard or Visa. When you are ready, visit our Send your parcel page.
Other great things to know about Pass the Parcel:
We offer a courier pick-up from most places in New Zealand.
Click here to see if your address qualifies.
If not, simply drop your parcel into one of our depots or agents around New Zealand.
Click here to find the one nearest to your home.
If you are dropping your parcel off at a drop point, please contact us on 0800 727 784 once you have dropped it off, this is to let us know your item is ready and waiting for us and will ensure we get to it in a timely manner
- Our courier packs are free and our boxes are a great low cost packaging solution. Remember to check out our Packaging Tips section to find out what kind of packaging is best for your parcel.
- If you want us to, we will email tracking details to the receiver so they can check up on their parcel (they will not see any of your personal details in this email).
- You have the option to request a signature when we deliver your parcel.
- If you have questions, our customer services team is available online from 8am until 6pm Monday through Friday, and 8am until 12pm on Saturday. Click here to send an email to Customer Services.
- Pass the Parcel is provided by Post Haste Couriers. With access to over 700 couriers throughout New Zealand, and over 30 years experience you can trust us to deliver your parcels.